Lirik Lagu Parramore - Native Tongue


How can they say
that it’s one way
when it’s a opposite?
And how can they know
the finish of a story
before we tell it?
‘Cause when we walk
your feet, they fall…
to a same beat.
Or maybe we’re from dual opposite worlds,
But we got a possess language!
We took to people,
but they never understand!
They consider we’re crazy
‘cause it sounds like laws
When we’re vocalization in a native
speaking in a local tongue!
We’re vocalization in a native
speaking in a local tongue!
We used to live
like we were strangers
we didn’t know any better!
We didn’t fit
in with a outdoor crowd
so we gave in
and we close a mouths!
But oh how we adore your history
and we can take it!
And when we pronounce in formula to me
I can interpret it!
We took to people,
but they never understand!
They consider we’re crazy
‘cause it sounds like laws with them -
Ain’t it strange
all a things we hear
when we sit
and listen?
We’re vocalization in a native,
speaking in a local tongue!
We’re vocalization in a native,
speaking in a local tongue!
We’re vocalization in a native,
speaking in a local tongue!
And all this time I’ve been wasting my breath,
just wasting my woes on everybody else!
Now vocalization in my native,
speaking in my local tongue!
So come on,
talk it out!
So come on,
Talk it out!
Some come on
and pronounce speak pronounce speak pronounce -
talk it out!
Your voice, it’d substantially be behind from a dead
so come on and
talk pronounce speak pronounce talk
talk it out!
OUT!
OUT!
OUT!
Speaking in a native,
speaking in a local tongue!
We’re vocalization in a native,
speaking in a local tongue!
And all this time I’ve been wasting my breath,
(You know we pronounce in a hole this time)
just wasting my woes on everybody else!
(You know we’re vocalization a same denunciation now)
Now vocalization in my native,
speaking in my local tongue!

Komentar